- Course: RegML 2020 (03 Jul 2020)
Notes about RegML 2020.
- Paper Notes: Attention Is All You Need (06 Mar 2020)
Paper notes about Attention and Transformers.
- Machine Learning Notes (03 Sep 2019)
Some notes about the basic theory behind machine learning.
- EuroSciPy - Deep Dive into GANs (02 Aug 2019)
EuroSciPy: deep dive into gans
- AshPy (01 Aug 2019)
In this article we present our library for tensorflow 2.0: AshPy
- Paper Notes: Toward Multimodal Image-to-Image Translation (26 Jun 2019)
Multimodal Image-To-Image Translation
- Paper Notes (24 Jun 2019)
A new format for my paper notes
- Reinforcement Learning in Configurable Continuous Environments (22 May 2019)
RL in Configurable Continuous Environments
- PyCon X - GANs: From Theory to Production (06 May 2019)
GANs: from theory to production.
- Learning To Run (28 Mar 2019)
In this article we present our approach for the NIPS 2017 'Learning To Run' challenge.
- Every Experiment is Sacred (12 Feb 2019)
How to manage Machine Learning experiments and make them reproducible.